Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Feeling like having been fooled into a contract
Gordey
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there,

I am bringing this issue up here, since my earlier post in another thread has not attracted any attention.

A week ago I have received my first bill from Vodafone, with which I expected to pay 40 euro. This expectation is based both on the words of the salesman who told me it would be my monthly charge, when I signed the contract, as well as the number he has written down on the sheet that was attached to my contract. Yet instead of 40, I was charged 60. More than that, as I look through the contract now, I realize that I cannot understand where either of the figures (40 or 60) should come from. 

While I do appreciate the three free months of network use Vodofane granted me, I don't like being cheated. Now I feel like having been fooled into signing a contract by the guy who was probably taking advantage of me not being able to communicate efficiently in German. This is not what I expected from Vodafone. This is my first experience with the company, and I am upset to say the least.

Could anyone please advise on what I should do in this situation? 

7 Antworten 7
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@Gordey@  schrieb:

I am bringing this issue up here, since my earlier post in another thread has not attracted any attention.

This may be because you "hijacked" a thread that had been untouched and slipping away into the archives for over half a year.  It is always more sensible to open a new thread rather than digging out any old stuff.

@Gordey@  schrieb:

Could anyone please advise on what I should do in this situation? 

Since you posted in that other "old" thread, you probably read what was advised to do there as an initial step, right?  How about you did just that as well?

We would need our very dear colleague

glaskugel-42372.jpg

and his crystal ball to help you, based on the U2U-approach of this board for the time being, simply because you did not quote any reliable information that could be referred to.

So please provide tangible input in order to receive tangible output.  Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

@Der Ritter  schrieb: 

We would need our very dear colleague

glaskugel-42372.jpg

and his crystal ball to help you, based on the U2U-approach of this board for the time being, simply because you did not quote any reliable information that could be referred to.

So please provide tangible input in order to receive tangible output.  Thanks.

Whoa... That's sounds like a constructive feedback, thanks!

Why not elaborate on what 'tangible' input is, rather than shrugging off clients with insulting remarks??

Two important remarks for starters:

1. You are not my customer, as I am not employed by/working for/paid by Vodafone.  I am a customer, just like you.  And this board is a U2U-platform in a first instance.
  2. Sorry if you feel insulted by being told that (in order to receive tangible output) it would be an ever so smart idea to deliver some tangible input.  I considered this common sense, but seems I was wrong and therefore I did tread on your toes.  My sincere apologies.

Now let's see.  What could be the kind of input.  How about:

• The exact name of the tariff booked/listed on your contract.
  • A copy of the invoice, uploaded only after you have removed all and any personal data from the file.

Just for starters.  And yes, this had already been requested in the other thread you posted in as well.  So sorry again for assuming you might have read the information there already instead of just posting in a "dead" thread.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

I see your reasons, but greeting new users with arrogance really isn't a good idea. I did read that other thread you are referring to, and am following the same template of (1) stating my problem first, and (2) providing specific details when requested. So thanks for pointing out what might be useful.

Here are my Rechnungsdetails (is that what you referred to as "invoice"? 

• 1 Vodafone Pass Chat - kostenlos
    0,00 €
    Netto in €
    0,0000 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    1 Vodafone Secure Net, sicher sorglos surfen (anteilig 20 Tage)
    0,66 €
    Netto in €
    0,5546 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    1 Vodafone Red M ohne Smartphone (08.10.2018 - 07.11.2018)
    44,99 €
    Netto in €
    37,8067 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    1 Vodafone Red+ Allnet ohne Smartphone (08.10.2018 - 07.11.2018)
    20,00 €
    Netto in €
    16,8067 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    12 SMS ins deutsche Vodafone-Netz
    0,00 €
    Netto in €
    0,0000 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    1 SMS in andere nationale Mobilfunknetze
    0,00 €
    Netto in €
    0,0000 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    3 SMS in internationale Netze
    0,90 €
    Netto in €
    0,7563 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    Sonstiges
    51,99 €
    2 3 Monate Basispreisbefreiung
    51,99 €
    Netto in €
    43,6908 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    3 Monate Basispreisbefreiung
    -49,83 €
    Netto in €
    -41,8703 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    Rabatt Vodafone Secure Net
    -0,66 €
    Netto in €
    -0,5546 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    24x5 EUR Red+ Allnet Launch Promotion (08.10.2018 - 07.11.2018)
    -5,00 €
    Netto in €
    -4,2017 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
    Rabatt für Vertragsabschluss (08.10.2018 - 07.11.2018)
    -5,00 €
    Netto in €
    -4,2017 €
    USt. Satz
    19 %
  • NettorechnungsbetragUSt. (19 %)
    48,79 €
    USt-BetragUSt. (19 %)
    9,27 €

Sorry, I could not extract a proper .pdf or .csv from MeinVodafone.de, because it produces error.

My plan is called Vodafone Red M ohne Smartphone.

I can also post the pages of the contract package I have received in the Vodafone office without personal info. Should I? Is there a way to attach several files to a post, by the way (because it looks as though only one file is allowed)?

I guess, the easiest solution would be not to bother with Vodafone ever again, after my 2-year contract is over. And never recommend to anyone, most certainly.

IR_Baboon
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Are you aware that you have a second contract/phone number? You dind't mention it in anywhere, so you probably don't even know about that:

1 Vodafone Red+ Allnet ohne Smartphone
20,00 €

Further down the list you also get a discount of 5 € for this contract, so you basically pay 15 € per month for this. as far as I understand the invoice, you should pay something like 43 € per month.

Please be also aware that you also got Vodafone Secure Net, some sort of network-based security thing. It's free for the first 3 months, but after that it's 1 € per month or so. Make sure you cancel it before you actually pay for it, unless you want to use it.

I recommend to contact your point of sale to check about the second contract and have that one cancelled.

Hi, thanks for responding!

Yes, I am absolutely aware that I have a second phone number. I asked several times, whether the monthly price the salesman advertised to me (see the photo below - he actually wrote it down) would include both numbers.

page1.jpg