Two bills and two contracts!
claudemiro
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone community, sorry for not being able to write this in German.

I have a huge problem with Vodafone and I trying to get it resolved, but, unfortunately, I was not able so far.

I have got a Kabel contract with Vodafone in Jul 2017, everything was fine until recently when I noticed that I am being charged for two contracts since Jul 2017.

I tried to call them several times in different numbers (08005266625, 08002787000), tried to go to a Vodafone shop in Berlin and nobody is able to help me.

That is super frustrating, Vodafone must not be able to do that. I want my money back, that is not fair having to pay for something I am not using.

So Vodafone What I am supposed to do now?

15 Antworten 15
Ines75
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello @claudemiro , 

for english speaking customers its sometimes hard to find support at the Hotlines, because not everybody can speak english. But here you can get support... 

What kind of contracts do you have, both Internet & Phone or is one for Internet & Phone and one for TV? Where did you get the contracts, Hotline, Homepage or Shop? Do you have any confirmation of this order? Maybe you can find there two numbers for the contracts and a discription for what you are charged. If you find numbers, please don't write them here (because of your privacy) but you could write, if all numbers are for Internet & Phone or for something different. 

Many greeting, Ines

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello claudemiro,

you've had two contracts for two years and you're just now claiming this? You've waited a really long time, i'm afraid there's nothing we can do for you. What kind of contracts are they (exact name)?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, @Grit,

I understand your point, but I trusted that Vodafone was doing the right thing, and just now noticed  Vodafone mistake.

So can you help me somehow? What am I supposed to do now? any recommendation?

Thanks

I only have access to one of the contracts on the "MeinVodafone" area page which is "Internet & Phone
Mein Tarif: Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable".

The thing is from my bank account I see Vodafone charging me twice every month. In my Bank statement, they have different "K-NR".

I have screenshots that might help, where am I supposed to send them?

Grit

Hi,

i'm sorry I can't help you with the two-year refund you asked for. For this you simply report too late.

Regards

Grit

Hello @Grit,

Can you help me at least to cancel this service I am paying for? I don't want to continue having to pay for this.

What am I supposed to do?

Grit

Hey,

i can't terminate the contract prematurely either. I can help you to terminate it regularly, i.e. at the end of the term (whenever that will be). Agree?

Regards

Grit

This was not a mistake on my side, it was a mistake on Vodafone side. I should not pay for Vodafone mistakes. I am already being nice with Vodafone to accept that you just cancel this contract without a refund that I was never supposed to be paying for.

I just don't want to continue paying for something that I never used. You can verify on your system that such a contract was never used, not even a single minute/megabyte was used.

Please come with a better offer.

Grit

Hello claudemiro,

whether a contract is used or not cannot be checked on the one hand and on the other hand it is not relevant for a termination. Please don't get me wrong, but every customer can say that he doesn't know about the contract or didn't want it. After more than 2 years this is unfortunately simply too late.

I like to take a look at it, but I can't give you any hope for another offer. Send me your name, full address, customer number and date of birth in a private message. Afterwards, you must report back here in the post.

Regards

Grit