Termination of Contract
Nicht anwendbar
Hello

I was a Unity Media customer from Jan 2016. In November 2017, i moved houses within Dusseldorf. Unfortunately the address that i moved did not have Unity Media network. Hence i had written to them to cancel my contract. They had requested for a proof of change in address. I had sent a copy of the Resident Permit ( Aufenthaltstitel) which has  the new address. I thought this would be enable to termination of the contract. Only recently did i noticed that the contract is still active and i have been deducted the monthly price for almost 11 months. Could you please help in understanding how i cancel the contract and also get the amount refunded. Unfortunately as i dont speak Deutsh, it is very difficult to speak through the customer care. Please help. 

Regards

Balaji 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hello Balaji,

You are not here for customer service, we are all customers like you are one or were.

Please contact the chat with your problem at www.unitymedia.de/privatkunden/kontakt. Click on the tab Chat & Email and if a coworker is free, you can log in. Please keep your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth) ready, which will be asked for identification.

It
is regulated by law in Germany that if you move within the contract
period in a non-supplied area or building, a notice period of 3 full
months to the end of the month applies. However, you still have to submit the transfer confirmation in copy after the move.

If I understood your post correctly, you did that. Therefore,
my advice to contact the customer service chat, there are also
English-speaking staff who can help you most immediately.

Yours,

Torsten

---------------------

Hallo Balaji,

du bist hier nicht beim Kundenservice, wir sind alle Kunden wie du einer bist bzw. warst.

Wende dich bitte mit deinem Problem an den Chat unter www.unitymedia.de/privatkunden/kontakt. Dort den Reiter Chat & Email klicken und wenn ein Mitarbeiter frei ist, kannst du dich einloggen. Halte bitte deine Kundendaten (Kundennummer, Name, Anschrift und Geburtsdatum) bereit, die werden zur Identifikation abgefragt.

Es ist gesetzlich in Deutschland so geregelt, das wenn du innerhalb der Vertragslaufzeit in ein nicht versorgtes Gebiet bzw. Gebäude umziehst, eine Kündigungsfrist von 3 vollen Monaten zum Monatsende gilt. Du musst allerdings die Ummeldebestätigung in Kopie nach dem Umzug noch einreichen.

Wenn ich deinen Post richtig verstanden habe, hast du das ja gemacht. Daher mein Rat, dich an den Kundenservice-Chat zu wenden, dort gibt es auch englischsprachige Mitarbeiter, die dir meist sofort helfen können.

Gruß

Torsten

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hello Balaji,

You are not here for customer service, we are all customers like you are one or were.

Please contact the chat with your problem at www.unitymedia.de/privatkunden/kontakt. Click on the tab Chat & Email and if a coworker is free, you can log in. Please keep your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth) ready, which will be asked for identification.

It
is regulated by law in Germany that if you move within the contract
period in a non-supplied area or building, a notice period of 3 full
months to the end of the month applies. However, you still have to submit the transfer confirmation in copy after the move.

If I understood your post correctly, you did that. Therefore,
my advice to contact the customer service chat, there are also
English-speaking staff who can help you most immediately.

Yours,

Torsten

---------------------

Hallo Balaji,

du bist hier nicht beim Kundenservice, wir sind alle Kunden wie du einer bist bzw. warst.

Wende dich bitte mit deinem Problem an den Chat unter www.unitymedia.de/privatkunden/kontakt. Dort den Reiter Chat & Email klicken und wenn ein Mitarbeiter frei ist, kannst du dich einloggen. Halte bitte deine Kundendaten (Kundennummer, Name, Anschrift und Geburtsdatum) bereit, die werden zur Identifikation abgefragt.

Es ist gesetzlich in Deutschland so geregelt, das wenn du innerhalb der Vertragslaufzeit in ein nicht versorgtes Gebiet bzw. Gebäude umziehst, eine Kündigungsfrist von 3 vollen Monaten zum Monatsende gilt. Du musst allerdings die Ummeldebestätigung in Kopie nach dem Umzug noch einreichen.

Wenn ich deinen Post richtig verstanden habe, hast du das ja gemacht. Daher mein Rat, dich an den Kundenservice-Chat zu wenden, dort gibt es auch englischsprachige Mitarbeiter, die dir meist sofort helfen können.

Gruß

Torsten