Problem with contract and internet
bferrari
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone Team,

Sorry to write in english. My german is not good.

I have two problems:

First:

I have contracted a 400mb cable internet two months ago and with it I was sold a GigaCube to be used while I didn't receive my modem.

All okay, got the modem, plugged in, it's working.

At the end of the month I was charged only for the GigaCube usage. Since then I'm yet to see a charge for the cable internet.

Looking at MeinVodafone I see my contract but it has no bills and I can't access any info about it.

I also made a contract for Vodafone Red M without Smartphone that should be charging me 19,99 for a year.

I was charged full price this month for some reason. Why is that?

Second:

I have a problem with my internet since this morning. After an outage, my internet is gone and has not returned.

What do I need to do to get it fixed?

Can someone help me? 

Thanks.

3 Antworten 3
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi bferrari,

welcome her in our Community.

Since cable internet and mobile telephony are separate, I would like to ask you to open an own thread for your mobile contract. Then we'll take care here of your cable internet and our mobile colleagues can handle your mobile request in the other thread.

For a closer look on your cable connection I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have sent the information as requested.

And as of today (10.09.2018) I still have no internet at my apartment.

It's like that since 06.09.2018 and it's building-wide.

I have another connection (also Vodafone) provided by the landlord and it's not working too.

Please, do something. I use internet for work.

Kind regards,

Brenno

Hi bferrari,

your landlord already reported the outage in your building. Meanwhile it should be fixed. Please restard the cable router and try again to connect with the internet.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!