Kündigung / Beschwere
ggsava
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello. 

I've been a Vodafone customer for a couple of years now, but during the last couple of months my internet connection has been getting worse and worse. Even though I upgraded my contract to 400 mbit last year, my internet speeds have just degraded since then. 

At this point I have messaged the "Vodafone 24h support" over at Facebook many many times, and once they even agreed that there is something wrong with my connection, opened a ticket and sent me a technician. Well that technician never came, even though I took a day off work and waited at home the entire day. The next day I found out that my ticket was closed and my issue was "fixed" even without a technician ever visiting my house. Yet my problems continue. Instead of 400 mbit max (160 min) as per contract, I often get 0.5 to 2 mbit in the evenings. Yes I know you will say "this is the peak time and problems may occur", but that is the only time I am home and able to use the service (I work during the day). 

Today I was frustrated enough that I went through the general AGB of Vodafone and found the following in there:

"Rechtsbehelfe

Werden die vertraglich zugesicherten Up- und Downloadgeschwindigkeiten anhaltend oder dauerhaft wiederholt erheblich unterschritten, kann der Kunde eine Beschwerde an Vodafone richten bzw. eine angemessene Frist zur Nacherfüllung setzen. Wird die Leistung dann weiterhin nicht vertragsgemäß erbracht, kann er kündigen."

As I am really getting tired of not getting any real help, I would like to know how I can send an official complaint and if I am allowed to cancel my contract due to having poor performance which often does not meet the minimum speed of 160 mbit as per contract.

p.s. This was my speed the whole afternoon and evening today. As you can imagine it was difficult to even open the website and start the test in the first place.

SPEED.PNG

I had to stay awake until 00:30, to get better internet speed so I can come and ask for help here...

2 Antworten 2
ggsava
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

?

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

i can have a look at the connection 🙂 Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address) via private message?

Please let me know in the article when you have sent me the data.

LG

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!