Himweis 2 HELP
Eniko95
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello! Sorry for writing in English, I just moved to Germany. On the previos Friday i ordered the internet and tv connection and yesterday i got the packet from DHL which included the modem and tv box. When i connected everything i got the Himweis 2 (digital-reciever sucht nact Antennesignal....). Yesterday afternoon i went to Vodafone shop where i ordered the guy asked someone on phone how to solve it. It said that they try to fix it from the main office which takes 24 hours. And then they will contact with me in a next 24 hours to send a technican. Is this the actual protocol or how can i rush this thing? What should i do becouse i need internet connection asap. Thank for your answers!
6 Antworten 6
Jens
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Eniko95,

Have you wired all your equipment properly? And how long did you leave it connected?

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Eniko95
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I did everything like it says in the users guide. And also activated my smartcard for the tv box but i got this error everytime. I left both my router and tv box like 2 hours powered on. And nothing happened. I tried to call English hotline they cant do anything since its cable so they connected me to another guy who take care about cable tv but no one speaks English. I begged every single person for sending and expert to our apartment anytime but they keep connecting me random phonenumbers and this way of costumer service leads nowhere. I will go to the Vodafone shop again in Friday and asking again to fix what i pay for. Its getting more and more absurd.
SebastianSe
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Eniko95,

How did your visit to the shop go? If there is still no solution I will take a look at it.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Eniko95
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello Sebastian. So i went again to the Vodafone shop, i asked the owner of the apartment also to call them so the engineer from Vodafone will come to our apartment on Tuesday. I hope it will be fine now. I have also talked to a guy who also has the same vodafone connections like me and he said maybe we will have even bigger problems. He said that first of all we have to able to find the basic “free” channels (17,50€/month) in Germany but we cant even find them. So he said meybe we cant have connection from Vodafone. But in the basement theres a Kabe Deutschland box on the wall so i guess we csn have connection maybe theres something switched of in this box. I hope so. The problem is that we dont know from where to start to solving the problem becouse we dont know whats the problem at the moment. But the guy from Vodafone coming on Tuesday and we will see it.
Eniko95
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
I mean if there is not system possibility to use Vodafone service in the apartment Vodafone wouldnt make a contract with me becouse i can cancel it. I think its the same method like everywhere else i mean they make contracts based on the adress so if they must see that theres a network avilablity in the apartments.
SebastianSe

Hello Eniko95,

Thanks for the update. I agree with your thinking and hope for the best.

Kind regards,

Sebastian