Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable contract cancelled by Vodafone but money still charged
apsara-ms
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Vodafone told me that a cable connection is possible at my address. But supposedly on DSL is possible. They did not give me proper information and I ended up making a cable contract. But after 15 days, Vodafone itself canceled my cable contract. The Vodafone hotline and this community informed me that it has been canceled.

Now I see a cost of 60 Euros initiated for deduction from my bank account. 

This is outrageous. I WANT THE MONEY REFUNDED!  AND A CONFIRMATION OF CANCELLATION! 

Vodafone gives me the wrong information !!

Vodafone initiates the cancellation !!

And now they charge me for that mess that they created. Ridiculous!

I received this letter from you. It is attached in this message

Apsara

Edit: Letter in the annex deleted due to private data (cancellation revocation because contract concluded in trade). VF_Grit

9 Antworten 9
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi apsara-ms,

fist of all: keep calm. Yelling or the or the frequent use of exclamation marks won't get you any further here.

There was nothing charged for the cable order. This order was cancelled due to incorrect information on the connection address. The cancellation was confirmed on October 7.

Pleas check you bank details again.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello, 

I am calm and patient. That is one thing I have learnt if I have to deal with Vodafone.

I received this: 

I have returned(re-Toure) the cable box and all its equipment and received an email that Vodafone has received the box parcel. Assuming everything went well, I was alright. I even took a DSL contract from Vodafone. 

Is there a way to check the payment that has gone through my bank account using the reference(z.b Rechnung Nr).

Regards,

Apsara

EDIT: deleted due to privacy protection.

Stephan

Hi apsara-ms,

please never ever post your contract numbers or letters with your private address in a public forum. For your own safety!

You got a confirmation that the contract is cancelled on October 7. This letter crucial for you and I'll send you a copy via e-mail. In this case, it does not matter what has come to this customer number after the fact.

With the DSL contract you have also received documents and access to the customer portal and to the invoices.

DSL is unfortunately not my department, but if you need help with this, please contact me again here. I will then push you to the DSL colleagues.

Regards

Stephan

Hello,

I have no issues with the DSL as of now. I just need this issue resolved. I do not know for what then has the deduction occurred, if not for cable internet. Could you check? It was an amount of 60.42 Euros. I can give you reference details of the bank order in a private message(if needed).

Regards,

Apsara

Stephan

Hi apsara-ms,

have you already tried to login into your customer portal Mein Vodafone for your DSL contract?

Regards

Stephan

Hello,

No, the connection was activated recently.  It is yet to be set-up. I did not receive any information about login for the DSL connection. How should it be done? 

Regards,

Apsara

Stephan

Hi apsara-ms,

when the connection was activated, you also received hardware and the corresponding documentation. You will need these to log in to your customer centre.

There you will find all information about your invoices.

Regards

Stephan

Hello,

I was told by Vodafone during my DSL contract, that all initial charges will be handled by a Gutschein Vodafone has given. That includes the one time cost and 1-2 months monthly costs. That is why I think the deduction from my bank was for the cable internet. In the letter I received, Vodafone has mentioned that, if technician Termin ist cancelled or refused, I would have to compensate it. I suspect Vodafone has deducted for that.

But in any case I will contact the ones who made my contract.

If you can find out for what this deduction took place, it would be very helpful, please.

Regards,

Apsara

Stephan

Hi apsara-ms,

please send me a private message with your DSL customer number. I currently only have the cable information available.

Regards

Stephan