No Internet connection
NikolaM
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I ordered Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable. The WLAN kabel router arrived 5 days ago and I connected everything according to the instructions from the box.

The power light keeps flashing and the WLAN light is glowing steady (even an hour after tuning on the router). I tried resetting the router by powering it off and on again. Also, I tried rebooting from the router interface.

Almost week has passed and I still have no internet connection. Can someone please help me?

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please call the technical hotline 0800 52 666 25 - it seems your self-install has failed due to some problems with your local connection (e.g. your in-house cables and devices are not capable of two-way coommunication). You will need a technician that will check your local installation and may replace faulty or non-two-way capable devices and will bring your internet to work.

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi NikolaM,

I agree. There has to be a technician on site. If you haven't got an appointment yet, I'll take care of it.

Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!