Termination of the contract
FrancescoZonta
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

NOTICE FOR THE TERMINATION OF MY CONTRACT

Good day, I herewith inform you that I will leave Germany on 30th June 2018, doing the abmeldung in Germany by the end of June 2018 as well. Please consider this email as notice for the termination of my contract because from July onwards my sole place of residence will be Italy. The contract must be in any case in place and valid until 30th June 2018. If there should be any money to be refunded I please ask you to wire it in the bank account stated in the contract by end of July 2018 because also the German bank account will be closed as soon as possible after my departure and in any case by end of July 2018.  

If there’s any further obligations requested for closing the contract or aligning on this topic you’ll please let me know, via email o standard mail, as usual just in English.

Best.

FZ

EDIT: @FrancescoZonta moved from Gewinnspiele/lotteries.

2 Antworten 2
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@FrancescoZonta:  A public board is by no means suitable for issueing a legally binding statement, e.g. a cancellation.  Please use the address quoted on your invoices.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hallo FrancescoZonta,

we do not accept notices of termination in the forum. Since you obviously don't speak german, I'll make an exception. However, it is not as easy as you imagine. We require proof of termination under the telecommunications act (moving date + 3 months). In your case the deregistration from germany. In this case, the contract cannot be terminated until 28.09.2018 at the earliest.

Send me your name, address, customer number and the link to your contribution in a private message. Then I first terminate the contract at the end of the term. This can be adjusted if you submit your deregistration from Germany later.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!