abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Unable to login using Hotspot-Logins created
sjillidimudi1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a vodafone cable internet connection and i participate in homespot service and created my hot spot logins but unable to use them in the mobile HotSpot app. It always points that credentials are wrong. I recreated the credentials couple of times but no luck. 

5 Antworten 5
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sjillidimudi1,

did you create the Hotspot logins via this page? Do you use special characters in your login name or password? Can you use your basic customer portal login for the Hotspot?

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Yes i have created the logins using the specified link . There are no special character in the username except . (DOT). I even created with out (DOT) but the credentials are not working. 

basic customer portal login for the hotspot ? 

You mean the credentials for the vodafone portal ? If so i tried with them as well , but no luck.

Claudia

Hello sjillidimudi1,

so basically you cannot login to a Hotspot at all and you get the error message that the credentials are wrong no matter which login you try, right? In which federal state do you live? Have you tried different Hotspots?

Kind regards,
Claudia

Yes exactly thats the issue . I created 2 logins and tried with both of them.

I live in Munich . 

Have you tried different hotspots?  I was trying to configure Hotspot App in the link "HotSpot-Logins verwalten" .  I disconnected from my home network and was trying to connect to the HotSpot . When i select the HotSpot in the WIFI listing , i could able to connect with my credentials and access internet . But i want to save the credentials in the HotSpot app so that i can seemlesly access the internet over the go . Unfortuatnely i could not able to login in the app . 

Claudia

Hello sjillidimudi1,

the important thing is that you cannot use your own Hotspot. If you used a different one, please send the following details via PM:

- your name

- the full address

- the customer number

- the birth date of the contract owner

- the login name from the customer portal

- the login names you created via the Hotspot page

Reply again in this thread after you sent the PM.

Kind regards

Claudia