abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Hotspot-Ticket doesn't work
miszazmisza
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, in sunday i bought a hot stop ticket for a week and for the first 20 minutes it was working, but when i went to the shop, i returned and my connection was lost. And since that time I can not to connect to wifi any way... I do it on the same device and... I just have the same problem like on this topic...

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/WLAN-Hotspots/HOTSPOT-TICKET-NOT-WORKING/td-p/2460926

I saw that the only solution there was to return money so I would like also to solve it because until now I lost enough nerves ;(

Michal Kaluzny

***900@gmail.com

Transaktionsnummer: ***

Edit: Attachment and personal data deleted. Lars

8 Antworten 8
Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

according to the system, you were connected to a hotspot at around 1:40pm today.

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Just bought the vodafone hotsopt monthly ticket and it just stopped working already. I've tried to restart and login but apparently there's no wifi signal for the vodafone hotstop. What's the point of time bound plan when we are losing out on time only to set up connections? Kindly refund the money. 

Exactly.

When I was connected I still didn't have the internet...

It writes still on my computer in the vodafone hotspot network: ,,no internet, open"

It is so annoying and I just gave up...

The best will be return of our money

Regards

I ve got the same problem like here: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/WLAN-Hotspots/HOTSPOT-TICKET-NOT-WORKING/m-p/2460926#M6238

Here they returned the money. And I am third day without wifi internet because of your service

Regards...

Wallace

Hi miszazmisza,

Can you please give me the hotspot ID of the hotspot concerned? You can find it on the landing page.

For a refund, you have to contact our colleagues at TKS.

Telefon: 0631 352 24 93 Available daily 8 am - 10 pm
E-Mail: wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

Regards

Wallace

Yes, I can.

ID:  HH-2-5443405

But... I think now it is not needed because today when I logged, I just look and I have internet connection without problem. But the question is what I should to do when I bought a ticket for a week, and he didn't work since sunday until friday. Could I write for at least part refund?

Thank you for help and sorry for problem but it is not dependent on us ;/

Regards

Wallace

Hey,

this hotspot is actually a homespot, which are provided by routers of normal customers and apparently the customer has restarted his router.

For a refund, you need to contact the colleagues I mentioned in the previous post.

Regards

Wallace

Hello,

I bought hotspot ticket. I used it a few hours then i lost my connection. I could not access again. Could you please help me to get refund also?