abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Homespot-service activation not possible
BizertainX
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I made a brand new Meinvodafone account (I verified both email and phone number) 

I don't have any running contract with vodafone (mobile number or internet) and I would like to register for homespot. 

I am trying to follow the steps here but when I click on this link.

It redirects to me a page where It reads: 

"Füg zuerst Deinen Vertrag oder Teilnehmer in MeinVodafone hinzu. Versuch es danach bitte nochmal." 

Do I need to purchase something from vodafone to be able to access homespot?

Thanks for clarifying!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Juergen-N
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

If you want to use the homespot service an adequate contract is required, as far as I know. Your router in your home must necessarily work as a homespot (for other users)  to allow you in return to use homespots on other routers. At least this is, how I understand the concept.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Juergen-N
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

If you want to use the homespot service an adequate contract is required, as far as I know. Your router in your home must necessarily work as a homespot (for other users)  to allow you in return to use homespots on other routers. At least this is, how I understand the concept.

correct !

u won't be able 2 take part im homespot-community until your contract is running

u have 2 be an active costumer.

when contract is running, like juergen mentioned, u will also have 2 enable the homespot-ssid 2 be send out from your router