Frage

Antwort

Lösung

WIFI set-up completed but no internet
imckim
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hi, 

I recently signed up with Vodafone (starting January 2nd for cable internet), and received my Fritzbox router.

However when I set everything up including registration, activation, and setting up the router via Fritzbox, I was able to have the WIFI up but when I connect to the WIFI, I get no internet access.

I also tried using an ethernet cable but I still seem to get no internet access (when I connected the cable to my laptop, it said 'no internet access'). On my Fritzbox, WLAN light is on but Power/cable light keeps blinking.

Can you tell me how to fix this or call an agent to come help set it up? If you suspect that it might be the issue with 'cable', then is there a way to return my cable router for a DSL router? 

I called the customer service but they couldn't speak English and I tried to reach the service on Facebook but only could talk to AI. Please let me know here how I can get my internet. Thank you.

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!