Internet speed issue
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have Vodafone cable 250 for a few weeks now. Before I had Vodafone cable with 50Mb download speed. I have an issue with my internet speed during the nights(between somewhere 20:00-23:00 hours speed test shows 1-3 Mb) Its not a new issue but it there for at least a few months. Unfortunately, that issue was not resolved with the cable 250 upgrade. Otherwise, during the day I have no issue with speed, and its mostly good enough. Could you please help me with this long-running issue? 

15 Antworten 15
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello @Wallace ,

Unfortunately as of the 5th of April, I still don't see much improvement, could you please share what is the status of the ticket and when should I expect the issue to be resolved?

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ks27,

I wish I'd have better news... The update in the ticket said it will be solved at the end of may Smiley (traurig)

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

This is definitely not good considering I had this issue already for many months 😞

In this case, I think at least I should continue to have a discount for April and May too, is that right?  

pRo-Marco

Hi ks27,

sure. I'm sorry that this is all we can do Smiley (traurig)

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
ks27
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Is there any progress regarding this issue?

Claudia

Hello ks27,

the technicians are checking several house systems. They replaced a cable today and noticed the signal improved. I assume they will keep checking other house systems in the next days.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!