Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet is not working after setting up Vodafone station
Internet_132
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I received Router Vodafone station on Saturday 4th Sep. I setup the vodafone station as asked but my internet light is still flashing red. It was very struggling day in getting the internet working. Even I tried the toubleshooting methoda given by vodafone but it didn't help. Tried calling hotline number but all in German so didnt succeed even there.

Can some one please help me to resolve the issue

11 Antworten 11
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which federal state are you from?

I am from Berlin

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Internet_132,

apparently there is no signal in your apartment. We will have to commission a technician to establish the connection on site. The colleague needs access to the house distribution system and information on whether there are any known illnesses with Covid 19 in the household. In addition, please also a phone number to make an appointment.

We will be happy to take a look at your connection and the problem. Please send us the customer number, name incl. address and date of birth of the contract holder via private message.

Write here briefly when the data has been sent.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you for the response. I have given the details in the private message.

Hello,

The technician had come today for checking up the internet connection. He checked the cable in house and told there is no signal. Afterwards, he checked in kellar in one box and told there is no cable connection from basement. I asked him to connect the cable in the box which in length is short but he was not ready to do that. I told him the house his having complete cable connection, just we need to do the connection in basement box. He did not understand the problem completely and by the time I ask him to check another box, he ran away. The technician had come from BKE services.

pRo-Marco

Hi Internet_132,

sorry for that... At the moment the ticket is still open. I think there will come another colleague to connect the cable. Please keep us informed!

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

The technician had come and checked and confirm there is no internet connectivity in the apartment. As a result, he needs landlord confirmation to drill a hole in apartment. My landlord had denied and he left for the day and did not come back. As a result me ​​& landlord spoke to vodafone cable customer care and informed that neither technician submit the report to me nor to vodafone. Since we were hassling since last 1 month for internet, so as a compensation, vodafone gave 50gb of data on one number but I did not receive the 50gb of data on this number yet. I can tell the number in private message though. Moreover, the technician is coming on 11 oct to complete the installation as my landlord now agreed to make a small hole in apartment.

Meanwhile, I would request to provide the 50GB data on this number as soon as possible. Number is in private message.

Claudia

Hello Internet_132,

the data volume should arrive in a few minutes on the number ***557. It might be that you need to activate it in the MeinVodafone app. I keep my fingers crossed that everything works after the new appointment on October 11th.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks for the data volume. Technician visited on 11th oct and confirmed there is no cable connection at my apartment and he booked another appointment for today 18th oct for installation at 1.30PM. I am assuming the vodafone technician will visit today for full an final installation.