Fritz! Box 6690 no connection
LorieW
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Since yesterday at 5am I have lost my internet connection (I don't have tv service). I have restarted the router numerous times but nothing works. The router is on but the light for 'power/cable' keeps blinking, which makes me believe that the box can't get a signal. 

We have not changed anything at our house nor are we aware of any construction in the area. 

When I log into my Vodafone account, it tells me that there is a system wide distruption for TV and b2b. I don't believe my internet is included in this. 

I've used the Tobi assistant and it can't fix it either. I've logged into My Fritz Box as well but it can't reach the box as there is no connection for it. 

How do I request service? Unfortunately my German is not so good yet...

2 Antworten 2
LorieW
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I also can't log into the Fritz box interface. I could log in yesterday morning, before I followed the instructions to unplug it to reset it, etc. So this leads me to believe the service is interrupted through no fault of my own. 

I've tried calling Vodafone but they have a very long wait time and never talked to anyone. I've tried facebook as well but the conversation has been open for over 2 hours with no reply from them. 

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!