Connectivity unstable & random reboot
RiFi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

We tried to contact your support multiple time. Level 1 just open ticket for monitoring and all of them are closed. 
Same happend multiple time.

Problem : We lose connectivity randomly during the day while we are working and some other time the device reboot randomly & we loose 15min waiting for it. 

In addition the connectivity is extremely slow on wired network from the router.

we called 2 days in a row and we always stay at level 1 of support that created monioring ticket . We have been in this situation since few months when we got the new router Sagemcom. 

Hope someone can solve this issue permanently, we regret that we have renewed our contract with Vodafone.

3 Antworten 3
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello RiFi,

welcome to the community.

Have a look here and please answer the questions.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
RiFi
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
  • In which state do you live? Berlin 10627
  • Which contract do you have? Kabel 100
  • Which modem / router do you use? Sagemcom
  • Do you use a loaner device from us or do you have your own device ? Loaner Device
  • What is the error (Speed ​​too low; packet loss) Send screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracerts / ping plotter measurements in the event of packet loss or ping problems. : No internet connectivity, Packet Loss, Device randomly reboot.
  • How is your terminal with the modem connected ? Lan & Wlan
  • Which browser do you usually use? All 
  • Which operating system do you have on your computer? All
  • Start and period of the disturbance  : Since we switched Frizbox with Sagemcom. 
  • Which measures were carried out by the fault hotline (available at 0800-5266625)? multiple ticket with nothing 
Moni_GK

Hello RiFi,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Please contact me again when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!