Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable internet disrupted and not working at all
Thuynm2610
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Vodafone support team, I would like to report the issue with my internet. The internet was suddenly gone since yesterday evening and the light on the Internet continuously flashing red. I really need a functional internet as i'm working from home so please help to fix it as soon as possible.

• In which state do you live? Please also send the zip code : Hessen 60327 Frankfurt Am Main 
  • What contract do you have? (e.g. internet + phone 100) Giga zu Hause 100 Kabel
  • Which modem/ router are you using? (e.g. Hitron) Vodafone Kabel Fritz Box
  • Do you use a rental device from us or do you have your own device rental service
  • Which error occurs? (Speed ​​too low; packet loss) Also send screenshots of speed tests (with date and time) and tracerts/ping plotter measurements in the event of packet loss or ping problems. Set the ping plotter to 2.5 seconds for the interval and use affected services as the target. there is no internet, the internet light is always red since 23.07.23 at 20h05
  • How is your device connected to the modem ? ( LAN; WLAN; additional router; PowerLAN wlan
  • Start and period of the disruption  (e.g.: since the beginning of April; only in the evening) since 23.07.23 at 20:05 until now
  • Also upload a screenshot of the signal values . You can find this in the user interface of your cable router via  192.168.0.1 or via 192.168.178.1 on the Fritzbox.
  • What did the test with the network assistant and the chat bot TOBi reveal? they said "An Deinem Anschluss funktionieren Internet, Telefon und TV nicht. Das tut uns leid. Wir kümmern uns darum, dass Du ihn schnell wieder nutzen kannst. Du kannst Deinen Anschluss voraussichtlich ab 25.07.2023 09:00 wieder fehlerfrei nutzen."
  • What measures were taken by the fault hotline (available on 0800-5266625 for Vodafone Kabel Deutschland or 0221/46619100 for Vodafone West)? i havent reported since it was Sunday evening
1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!