abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Slow connection and daily internet failure
victor4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I live in Berlin 10117 and a Vodafone customer for 5+ years. Internet was never great but it seems to haven gotten worse in the last month. I'm working from home so availability is more important than speed but my connection drops several times per day. There's been many times that my connection dropped or hanged in the middle of a call with coleagues and customers obviously affecting my work and productivity. This is making me extremely frustated. It seems to gets worse in the afternoon and night. In those periods the speed is 20-30% of what I contracted and the drops happen very frequently, several times per hour.

As a desperate measure I ordered a higher speed in the Vodafone portal which will take effect end of this month. But now I'm considering moving out since I have low confidence that even with higher speeds the stability of the service will get better.

Please Vodafone, is there anything you can do to help me ?

4 Antworten 4
victor4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

-1 customer, bye Vodafone !

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @victor4,

i am very sorry for the inconviniences.

Unfortunatly i can´t support you here because we need your customer data.

But we´ll be very happy if you contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for the late reply, but now it's too late. I already cancelled my contract and changed provider.

Matthes

It's a shame if that's your final decision 😞

If you change your mind, we will be happy to help you via the service channels mentioned.  

Best regards,

Matthias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!