Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem regarding setting up the connection with EasyBox804
CYK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I am using Red Internet DSL 50 with EasyBox 804 and have had problems setting up the Internet connection since the end of June. So far, the technician has already come to my apartment twice and checked that the line and the TAE socket are both ok. I have also asked Vodafone to send me new routers twice, but the problem still existed.

Here are the steps I follow to set up the connection:

1. Connect the DSL cable to the TAE socket on the wall.
  2. Plug in the power adapter
  3. Wait for 3 minutes (After waiting, the LED status of the EasyBox 804: Internet is flashing green light, WLAN is a constant green light, Telefone is off )
  4. Connect to the router using WLAN and use the browser to open the webpage "easy.box"
  5. Start the activation procedure
  6. Submit the Modem-installation code (MIC)
  7. Wait... (The LED status of the EasyBox 804: Internet is a constant green light, Telefone is flashing red light, WLAN is a constant green light)
  8. Connection failed      Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 19.34.09.png
  9. Start the activation procedure again (The LED status of the EasyBox 804: Internet is flashing green light, WLAN is a constant green light, Telefone is off )
  10. Submit the Modem-installation code (MIC)
  11. Wait...
  12. Failed, there is no internet   Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 19.38.24.png
  13. Reset the router by pressing the reset at the back of the router for 15 seconds
  14. Start again from step 3

Please tell me how to solve this problem, do I miss some steps that might help?

Thanks and regards,

CY

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey CYK,
it looks like the router is not getting a proper dsl signal.
But after 2 technicians which have checked the landline & a swap of the router its highly unlikely that its a technical defect...

You've connected the router with the grey cable with the telephone connection socket? (not the yellow cable).

Then please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & a mobile number.

I'll have a look into this.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
CYK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Andre,

Yes, I am using the grey cable with the telephone connection socket, please see the photos below.

IMG_0153.jpg    IMG_0152.jpg

I have sent you a private message, please check.

Thanks and regards,

CYK

HeikeF

I answered your PN yesterday. 🙂

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!