No Internet Connection
Behram
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I have a DSL connection, and it has no internet since yesterday. I am based in Weisensee, so not sure if its just me or others are having same problems. 

I did troubleshooting, and no luck. On the vodafone page, it shows the router, and next to it there is a sign for no internet. The lights on the device also look strange 

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Behram,

i'm sorry that your landline was not working properly.
Is it any better now?

If not , my colleagues from the technical department are happy to help.

You can use our Network Assistant to check if there are any known outages, if there are no information you'll get a callback service by our technicians. Sadly the page is only in german - but should be easy translatable in english.

If this is not suitable for you , feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customer & mobilenumber.

Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht".

It may take a day or two till i get to your message.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Behram
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey, 

thank you for your reply. I am sorry for the confusion, its actually the internet that is not working. I spoke to my neighbours, and they too have the same problem. Our apartment building is in Weisensee, Berliner Allee, Berlin. 

Its the 4th day today that we have no internet. 

Andre

Hey Behram,

if the outage affects multiple dsl landlines , i'm sure that my colleages are already working on it.
But feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber.

I can check if we have any additional infos.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!