abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet not working post modem installation
vinooraps
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, 

I got my Fritz box 7530 modem and I installed the same with installation code provide in my welcome letter. Only google search is working and none of the websites or apps are working in mobile or laptop. I was asked to try connecting the modem to check if i have connection. So DSL and WLAN lights are green but internet is not working except google search. Please can you check if my new account is enabled, so that i can access internet. Installation support is only in German and I am unable to get any support there

2 Antworten 2
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey vinooraps,

if you can only open some webpages (either only ipv4 or only ipv6) , there is definitly something wrong.

Please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & mobilenumber.
I'll have a look into this / open a technical ticket.

To send me a private message, please click on my name / avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine Nachricht"

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hey vinooraps,

I am having a similar problem! I ordered a DSL connection and it was "activated" on the 15th but I cannot connect to internet. DSL and WLAN lights are solid green.

I dont speak German so I cant use the helpline. 

I have tried factory resetting the Fritz!Box and entering MIC again and also tried manual set up with the other information Vodafone gives in the welcome letter. Still the same problem- when I connect to the network it tells me further action is required. When I click on this it opens a webpage with a redirect loop error. The webpage it is trying to open is "http://pushpage.arcor.de/peasewait.html". The error is "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". 

I have tried clearing browser cookies and also tried on two devices. 

Can you let me know what you did to resolve this? 

Thanks,

Mark