CallYa Sim Card hasn't arrive by post yet
BoberBober
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

It's been a week and the CallYa sim card that was ordered online hasn't arrived yet. I've got the confirmation with the phone number, but that's it.
I've seen other posts with the same issue, but haven't found the solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

5 Antworten 5
AnJaWo
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @BoberBober,

I am very sorry that you did not receive the sim card.

Did you identify yourself with your passport?

Have you already been given the phone number?

You are welcome to place a new order.

Have a nice day for you.

AnJaWo

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I did identify myself with a password and received an email with phone number.
Is there any way you can help me? I don't want to place a new order

AnJaWo

Hello @ BoberBober,

I will be happy to help you. Please send me the phone number as a personal message.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right)

Thank you very much and best regards,

AnJaWo

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi, 
I am having the exact same issue, I ordered a callya sim card a week ago, completed the postident successfully and was notified by email that the SIM was dispatched and which number is assigned. However, it has not been delivered. I would like to keep the already assigned number and not order a sim card with a new number. Could you please assist?

NeNa

Hello @ssk0001 

Please send me your phone number, your full address and briefly the facts of the case by PM. Then I will be happy to look into it for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

Thank you very much and best regards,

NeNa