Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can not login to MeinVodafone
EnesTepe
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

To whom it may concern,

I am sorry that I have to write this message in English because I can not speak German. I hope this is not an issue.

I made a contract for Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable on 24.11.2021 and the internet was set up on 06.12.2021. Then I received an e-mail about SEPA direct debit mandate. I could not succeed to proceed further since I could not log in to MeinVodafone although I tried many different inputs as user name and password on this app and it's web interface. Besides, I receive no e-mails when I try to get a user name or password from here.

In addition to that, I received the following e-mail completely unrelated to the problem above:

"Lieber E...T.....,

haben Sie eine andere Anschrift? Unter der uns bekannten Adresse konnten wir Ihnen Ihre Post leider nicht zustellen.

Unsere Bitte: Teilen Sie uns in den nächsten Tagen Ihre aktuelle Adresse mit. Sie erreichen uns kostenlos unter 0800 278 70 00 oder über unser Kontaktformular unter www.vodafone.de/kabelkontakt.

Vielen Dank.

Freundliche Grüße
Ihr Vodafone-Team"

My address is correct and a physical post was not delivered to that address for some reason. I can not check whether it is the one in the contract or different in MeinVodafone page since I can not log-in neither.

My internet password is not stated on the "Vertragzusammenfassung" and not inside the modem-box. It is not apparent in any of the e-mails from Vodafone neither. I can see a 9-Digit ID number on this file though. Also, I can see a phone number when I connect to modem's interface. I suspect that one of these two can be my user name.

All in all, I need a user name and a password for MeinVodafone app for the Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable. Particularly for SEPA-Lastschriftmandat and address checking.

Thank you for your time,

Kind Regards,

Enes

1 Antwort 1
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi EnesTepe,

you actually only need to register in Mein Vodafone. You assign a user name and password yourself and can then also add the cable contract there. Please do not use the app but the browser version of Mein Vodafone.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!