Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Terminated contract in July 2021 and need to pay until July 2022?
miguelpossente
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

It is frustrating that we don't speak German and don't understand some basic things. I have terminated my cable DSL contract on July 2021, and every month I see the same Vodafone debit. I tough after three months that would end. But unfortunately after logon to my vodafone.de again it is saying I will need to pay until July 2022???

I am not using the service since July 2021, that is I am paying one year without using it. Make no sense!

@Grit can someone help me?

1 Antwort 1
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You have a notice period of 3 months at the end of the term. So your contract will continue to run until this is achieved, even after a termination.
You only have a special right of termination if you move to an unsupervised area or abroad. And even then, you will first be given a regular notice of termination and you will have to submit a copy of the transfer certificate after moving or, if you move abroad, a copy of the German de-registration certificate. Then the contract is terminated according to the law with the 3-month special right of termination (calculated from the date of the notification of move / termination).
However, if you move into an apartment where your contract can still be used, the contract will not be terminated prematurely, but will move with you.