Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Technician Needed: Vodafone router cable plug issue
Ronys
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo

i am new to Germany and doesn't speak much Germany. Recently I bought a Vodafone cable connection and got the router. But due to some issues I was not able to connect and need the help of technician. I called the service support and due to the language barrier I was not able to convey them. How can I book the help of a technician to install my Vodafone router ?

5 Antworten 5
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

In which federal state do you live? Or are you able to use the customer support on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp? There you'll get support even in english.

I tried but not getting any reply from them. I live in Bavaria 

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Ronys,

welcome to our community.

I will be happy to help you. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Then get back to me here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Nancy, 
I also need to set up an appointment to have a technician help set up the cable for my router - I received the router on Saturday, but am unable to access the internet - My landlord did indicate that someone needs to come into the building. 

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help.

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board. Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.