Tariff change
change_of_tarif
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

In August I signed a contract with vodafone for tariff Red Internet and Phone 1000 Cable. I told to the operator with whom I spoke that I want Red Internet and Phone 100 (which cost at that time 19,99€ monthly). But he made me an offer to have Red Internet and Phone 1000 for the first 6 months free, and he told me that I can change that tariff before my 6 months expire. So I was wondering how can I change my current tariff to Red Internet and Phone 100, and how much will I be paying that tariff since I see that prices have changed since.

4 Antworten 4
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

The Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable tariff has always cost 34.99 €, there was only one offer for the Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable for 24x 19.99 €. But for some time now all tariffs have cost nothing for the first 6 months and then the normal price:

• Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable from 7th month € 29.99
  • Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable from 7th month € 34.99
  • Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable from 7th month € 39.99
  • Red Internet & Phone 500 Cable from 7th month € 44.99
  • Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable from 7th month € 49.99

For the 7th month, however, you can switch to a smaller tariff via customer service or a mod here, whereby the lowest tariff is then 100. So that a mod from the right cable company can contact you directly, it is important to know which federal state you come from.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi change_of_tarif,

have you been successful with your issue in the meantime?

If not, please send me a private message with the following information:

- your full name

- your full address

- date of birth

- customer number

- e-mail address

- the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi,

I sent you private message.

Thanks

Stephan

Hi change_of_tarif,

thanks for your pm.

As I can see, you already ordered the tariff change via the contact form. You'll get an confirmation for this change soon.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!