Invioce Correction
Onur3
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My contract was made with modem included but the modem that was supplied by Vodefone was broken and I bought a new one by returning back the modem sent from Vodafone, this was an issue resolved 1 year ago and it was agreed by Vodafone that the modem rental fee was reimbursed to my invoice monthly.  For some reasons, this reimbursement was issued for the first 12 months although it should have covered my whole contract period of 24 months. As you may also check my invoices, the reimbursements of 1.99 Euro was issued until May 2021 invoice, but it ended on June 2021. I request you to correct the invoice and reimburse 1.99 Euro of modem rental fee for the whole contract period until May 2022.

Best regards,

Onur

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Onur3,

if a rented device denies its service , we swap it free of charge for a new one.
Of course you are free to use your own router - but the rented router is still a part of the contract - atleast for the first 24 months.

Complaints / Corrections of billsare only possible for 3months, after the date from the bill.

Please send me a private message with your dsl customernumber/password.

I'll have a look into this.
But i can't promise that i can make an adjustment.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!