abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How to associate cable internet to my account?
fdiaz
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am already a user for a CallYa mobile plan and recently I get the cable internet conection for my apartment. But i dont know how i can check the status of this contract in my vodafone account. Seems that i need a contract number to link it to my account but i never received anything.

3 Antworten 3
Jana478
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello fdiaz,

We will be happy to help you.

Normally, you receive an order confirmation with customer number, contract number and activation code by post at the beginning of the contract.

Did you not receive anything like this?

In which federal state do you live?

Many greetings

Jana

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi I have received the letter with the information but with a new customer number and an activation code.
I have already a customer numner for my CallYa mobile contract, is there a way to merge both customer numbers into one or attache my kable contract to my existing user?

All you have to do is add your cable contract with the online activation code in MeinVodafone. It remains with two different customer numbers, since the contracts run with two different companies under the umbrella brand Vodafone - Vodafone GmbH for CallYa and Vodafone Deutschland GmbH for cable internet.