Contract Cancellation under special circumstances
Alisha_M
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have moved into my new house on 1st May and applied for a Vodafone Cable Internet contract on 25th April, 2024 after checking on Vodafone availability check that a cable connection is available at my address. Unfortunately, only DSL connection is available in my apartment. I would like to switch my current cable internet contract to a DSL contract with Vodafone. Could anyone assist me in arranging this and acquiring a new DSL contract?

I only discovered on 13th May that the internet was not functioning. I reached out to Vodafone regarding contract cancellation, but they informed me that the cancellation period ended a few days ago. Is there a possibility to cancel the contract citing special circumstances? What are my other options? I don't wish to change the ISP, just Vodafone DSL instead of Vodafone Kabel internet. I also asked my landlord and he said a Kabel connection cannot be set up in this apartment. I

I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Regards,

Alisha

Edit: @Alisha_M  Moved to the correct board.. Best regards Kurtler

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via WhatsApp 

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!