Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigacube Cancellation | Under 30Days trials
AnandDwivedi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I am writing because this is now really urgent issue and nobody is ready to help.

Me and my wife bought GigaCube and we already had a contract from Congstar but it didn't work in our new home.

So we decided to buy Gigacube and check. We went to store in Nürnberg and the guy at store did not had Device but he gave us SIM and asked to use in Mobile until device come. I clearly told him it won't work but he gave us and we Signed the contract. He tried many ways but didn't work at shop even. He asked us to try at home but it didn't work. We went to to return everything because we were so annoyed by all false information he gave us.

He clearly said it is not possible to cancel the contract. You have to pay for 24months. I showed him all the contents on the websites but he was all over our heads and denied to return. We don't have device and SIM didn't worked. We want to cancel this but we don't have a choice.

I don't know what to do. Please help and suggest. This really hard to go on store everytime as my wife is pregnant and contracts on her name. We already went 3times  and been 4days Internet didn't worked.

We want to cancel the Contract on satisfaction ground. We didn't used a single MB. Where is the satisfaction

Regards,

Anand 

8 Antworten 8
Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @AnandDwivedi,

i am very sorry but when you signed the contract in a shop you must return your Cube or at least the SIM Card there.

The Trail must be canceled where you´ve purchased it.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, we have tried and visited 2 times the vodafone store but they declined to return it.

Reasons I do not know. It's really hard for us to go everyday to vodafone store.

Please guide me if they denied to return it, what action we can take?

Boris

Hey @AnandDwivedi,

so please send me your customer account number and password.

I can´t guarantee that I can help you but I´ll have look at your issue.

regards

Boris

Hello,

Thank you for response.

Customer No : XXX

Password: XXX

Please try to see our case

Edit: Do not publish customer data! Michi 

Hello, Sorry for previous message

Customer number is XXX

Password : XXX

Edit: Do not publish customer data! Michi 

Michi

Hi @AnandDwivedi ,

Please send us your data by private message. Never post publicly!

Click on the avatar and then go to "Sende eine private Nachricht".

BR, Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hello Michi,

I have sent you private message. Please have a look.

Any help would be really appreciable. We have to pay 70 Euros for nothing 

Hello Sandra,

We have alredy returned the GigaCube in the shop the very next day.  We have returned the Cube on August 09, 2021 as this never worked for us.

But the person told us they won't charge anything but now Vodafone has deducted 70 Euros from us alredy.

We tried to cancel the contract but he denied and then we never gets the device from the store. Then he told us its alredy canceled. I am really not sure whether its canceled or not. Because we do not have any conformation.

Now i am not sure even our contract is canceled or not.  Please help

Regards,

Anand Dwivedi