abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New DSL Internet Connection Problem
Irishdude
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi everybody,

I know I cannot get direct Vodafone support on this forum anymore but maybe someone has had this problem before cand can help me. 

I am new in Germany and I don't speak German yet so using the phone number is difficult. 

Vodafone activated my DSL connection yesterday. I am using a Fritz!Box7530 ZC. The technician did not need to enter the apartment to activate the connection because a connection was existing here before and he said from his side everything was complete. 

When I plugged into the Fritz!Box the DSL/Power & WLAN lights are solid green. However, when I try and connect to the Fritz!Box I get a prompt to finish signing in (See screenshot) I follow this prompt but then a redirect loop error shows up (See screenshot). I have tried this on 2 devices and also cleared cookies and reset the router in case there was a problem. The issue continued. 

I signed into the Fritz!Box interface and I did a diagnostic and the internet connection failed (Screenshot of diagnostic result attached).

Is there something I am missing or a setting I need to change?

Using the "Get Connected" app is difficult because it is all in German. I am sure I have already entered the MIC number when I first signed in but not sure if I need to do this again or how I can do this. 

I was sure the connection would work now as the technician said everything looks good but I think I am missing something! 

Any help would be really appreciated! Many thanks 🙂 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Dany and Robert,

The problem is fixed and internet is working. There was another step which needed to be completed on Vodafone side. 

Thanks for the help,

Mark

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
RobertP
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

perform a factory reset and try to start from scratch using this article (Google translator)

if still not working request an new MIC and try again

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply. So I have done the factory reset on the Fritz!Box and then setting up with my existing MIC and also tried setting up manually:

• With the MIC: the request just timed out and I woould have to log into the interface again.
  • With manual setup: It seemed to be working better but then failed while trying to register with the telefone company. Screenshot attached. 

I should mention that I did not order a telephone number. Just the connection on its own.

I have tried to request a new MIC but when I click on this, the options in the drop down are not showing up at all (I watched a vodafone youtube video on this so I know I am checking the correct place!)

Any other ideas or something else I could try?

Thanks! Mark.

Internet Problem.jpg

Just to add to this, I also tried skipping the step where a telephone number is added and this also did not work.

After the setup is done, I am still prompted to sign in which opens web browser and leads to an error page. 

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Irishdude,

thanks for trying the reset. You wrote, that the activation has been made via remote, correct? In several cases this leads to a problem with the line, so we need a trouble ticket for you.

In case that calling us is bot your favourite way, please write us a private message on Facebook or Twitter (unencrypted), so we can handle it for you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Dany,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the connection was activated remotely. 

I have sent a private message now to the Facebook message box. Hopefully I will hear something soon 🙂

Mfg,

Mark

DanyG

We'll answer asap, I can promise.  

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Dany and Robert,

The problem is fixed and internet is working. There was another step which needed to be completed on Vodafone side. 

Thanks for the help,

Mark

DanyG

Nice to hear that. Thanks for your feedback.

So this case can be closed. Smiley (fröhlich)