Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of DSL
Gursale
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I called the Vodafone customer care two days back because I required a technician for install a cable opening on my floor. I tried to explain him that our building already have cable connection on the 3rd floor and I stay on the 2nd floor. On the 2nd floor we have DSL openings. For this reason I just wanted a technician to take install cable openings on the second floor. The Vodafone person had some misunderstanding and changed my existing cable contract of 1000 Mbits (already active) to DSL 250Mbits (not active). He also sent me an email with a link and told me to click on it. After clicking on the link he said that it is the link for DSL 250Mbits. I don't want the 250 Mbits. I tried calling the Vodafone but they say that you don't have any active connection with the DSL. But every time I am getting emails for DSL Festnetz-Kundennummer: XXXXXXXXX to accept the link. What should I do to cancel this DSL contract and stop the emails related to DSL? 

Edit: @Gursale  Custumer number removed. Best regards Kurtler

1 Antwort 1
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

Since August 15th, 2022 there is no more individual support here in the forum. Support in English is available via Facebook or Twitter.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!