Wrong installation address
FVCKV-O-D-A
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I entered the wrong installation address when ordering an internet plan. I was checking network availability at another place on another tab and somehow it changed my personal details on my current tab. I didnt notice it when i submitted my application, i realised it when i got the email for the confirmation. Is there a way i can change it? 

i am refering to thisi am refering to this

3 Antworten 3
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey wallam,

normally you need to confirm that everything is right, before we process an order from our homepage.
Was this the case? If you dont't press the confirmation link, the order will not be realized.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Andre

Hey wallam,

most likely its not possible to change the adress once you've recieved the welcomeletter.
It may be neccessary to cancle/revoke the order & order a new contract, with the correct infos.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber , password & correct adress.
Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine private Nachricht".

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey wallam,

there's a lot going on at the moment here in the community. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. please be patient.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!