Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone register with Telekom
Saif
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hello,

I registered with Vodafone few days ago for DSL and provided my address. Today they sent me this mail:

Ihr Grundstück ist noch nicht beim Bauherren Service der Telekom Deutschland GmbH registriert.
Sprechen Sie bitte nochmal die Grundversorgung Ihres Hauses mit Ihrem Vermieter und dem Bauherren-Service der Telekom Deutschland GmbH ab.
Denn auch wenn die Telekom Deutschland GmbH Ihr Grundstück mitversorgt, muss sie den Anschlusspunkt eintragen.

Ist Ihr Haus schon ans Telefonnetz angeschlossen?
Wohnen Sie in einem Neubau?
Und wurde schon ein Hausanschluss gelegt? Wenn nicht, beauftragen Sie bitte den Bauherren-Service der Telekom Deutschland GmbH. Er übernimmt die Grundversorgung und richtet Ihren Haus-Anschluss ein.
Rufen Sie dazu die 0800 330 1903 an.
Der Bauherren-Service der Telekom Deutschland GmbH ist von montags bis freitags von 8 bis 18 Uhr für Sie da.

I already contacted my landlord and he does not know anything about this. I contacted Telekom from the number provided and they too did not pick my call and after a while when someone picked, they did not know anything about this.

This is really frustrating from Vodafone that they expect their customers to go through this. Shouldn't this be Vodafone's job to handle such things?

What am I suppose to do now?

1 Antwort 1
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @Saif 

In the case of a DSL connection, Vodafone rents the line for you to use.
It looks like a line is to be laid in your own home. 
As Vodafone cannot simply decide on your property, you must ensure that the line is installed in your home.

Kind regards

Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!