The technician did not show up
peaceofcoke
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I had an appointment today to install my router, apparently, the technician failed to show up.

My name is on the doorbell, I have just checked it again and there is no mistaking that's my name there, black on white.

I have been waiting, postponed everything I had to do, but he or she hasn't shown up. Now, What am I supposed to do now? I am using my neighbor's WIFI code, if I have known this would happen, I guess it would be easier to just split the internet bill with her rather than going into the fuss of having my own DSL connection.

1 Antwort 1
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi peaceofcoke,

I'm sorry that the technician didn't come to your house. Did you already check, if the connection works nevertheless? Please connect the router with your TAE box and power and use a LAN connection with your PC. Then log in to your router surface which is either fritz.box or easy.box in the adress line of your browser. Your login data are under your router or on a separate card in the box. After logging into the router you will be requested to insert the MIC which you can find in our welcome letter.

If the connection doesn't work, we need a new appointment. In that case, you'll receive a new email from us to select a new date.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!