Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No network after taking over someone else's contract
shun
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there,

I need help in English. After several trials via hotline, I cannot pass the questions from robot...

I took over a DSL interent contract several weeks ago (16 Mar 2022). But I don't have any interent today (28 Mar 2022). After checking Meinvodafone from the website, I found a bill with 2.5 Euro for 16.03.2022 - 17.03.2022.

Do I need to pay this bill to continue to have access to the Internet? If so, how should I pay it? The bill says it will be automatically debited through SEPA on April 7 (I have registered my IBAND).

Thank you in advance

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey shun,

i'm sorry that you cannot use your landline yet.

If you take over the contract from the previous tenant , you get your own login credentials/modeminstallationcode.

Did you reset the router & enter the new code?

If we have an sepa mendate from you , we charge your bank account.
Its impossible that we have locked the account for outstanding payments if you've just started the contract mid march.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & mobilenumber.
I'll have a look into it / open a technical ticket.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine Nachricht"

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Andre

Hey shun,

i'm sorry that you cannot use your landline yet.

If you take over the contract from the previous tenant , you get your own login credentials/modeminstallationcode.

Did you reset the router & enter the new code?

If we have an sepa mendate from you , we charge your bank account.
Its impossible that we have locked the account for outstanding payments if you've just started the contract mid march.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber & mobilenumber.
I'll have a look into it / open a technical ticket.

To send me a private message, please click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side "sende diesem Nutzer eine Nachricht"

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
shun
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Andre 

Hi Andre,

thanks for your reply. 

No, I didn't reset my router & enter the new code. How and what should I do after having a new contracta?

Oh no... I manually transferred the money in the bill to Vodafone DSL IBAN yesterday... Is that possible to refund it?

I'v already send you my information privately.

Thanks,

Shun

shun
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Andre 

Hi Andre,

Thanks for reminding me to set router for my new contract. According to the help documents I found in vodafone site, I am finally able to use the Interent. 

https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/internet/dsl-geraete-konfigurieren.html

So, is there any possibility to refund the money I manually transfer to vodafone bank?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Shun

If you still paid yourself, the money is not gone. It will be offset against the next bill, i.e. less will be debited accordingly.

Since the solution has been marked here, I'll close now. If you have any questions or concerns again, just start a new thread in the correct board.