Internet installation appointment
Valter
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi. I have a new contract signed with Vodafone for a DSL internet connection in my new apartment in Hamburg. The contract was signed in mid of January 2023 and for the installation they gave the date only on 9th of Feb which was already too late for me (almost 1 month after signing the contract). 
Then on Feb 9th nobody showed up. When I went to the store they told me that they were trying to contact me via email and phone. As at the signing they needed a german number I had to gove the number of my friend as I am new here and didn't have the number then. And they were trying to reach out on her number but she is travelling so don't have her number working right now. They told me they sent me the email as well but when I confirmed they had the wrong email address even after confirming when signing the contract. 
So now I really need the internet connection but I got another letter saying it will be now installed on Feb 27th. So I will be without internet for the whole month. I need someone to look into this urgently and provide a date within next week for installation. There was no issue from my side and I need the service asap. 

1 Antwort 1
BerndD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Valter

in order to be able to clarify your request, your customer account must be checked. Customer data is required for this. They cannot be queried here in the community.

Please use one of these contact channels  

Kind regards

Bernd

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!