How can I sue Vodafone Germany ?
Cata
Youngster
Youngster
Am 13.08.2024 habe ich für einen GigaCube 5G 279,90 Euro bezahlt. Nach kurze Zeit habe ich den Vertrag gekündigt. Am 22.08.2024 hat Vodafone eine Gutschrift aus Retoure für diesen Betrag ausgegeben. Seit dem habe ich kein Geld in meinem Konto bekommen. 
Ich habe die folgende Unterlagen beigefügt:
- die Rechnung für die GigaCube, der Bezahlungbeleg und die Gutschrift aus Retoure.

Ich habe seit mehr als eine Woche diese Problem mit dem Kundenservice zu lösen, leider ohne Erfolg.
So my question is: How do I sue vodafone Germany ? I am tired of trying and calling and loosing time and stress .
2 Antworten 2
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @Cata 

Please contact WhatsApp customer service so that we can take a look at this.

Kind regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

First of all: A cancellation is different to a withdrawal -- main difference: A cancellation will become effective after the end of the minimum term whereas a withdrawal (if possible) will become effective immediately. So if you really cancelled the contract - even though you returned the devices - you are still stuck to the contract until the minimum term is over -- a possible refund from the returned device will be placed against your monthly invoices.

If it anyhow was a withdrawal, it might nevertheless take some time for the in order to get the refund processed -AND- due to German laws preventing money landering, the refund will usually only be granted using the method you originally paid for, e.g. if you used a bank transaction, it'll be paid back there.

And keep in mind that -even if it was a withdrawal- you still have to pay the partial monthly fee for the time between signing the contract and returning the device as well as extra charges from the usage (e.g. data top ups, roaming, SMS, ...).