abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

WLAN on Hitron CGNV4 Cable modem
Anonym89331
Youngster
Youngster
Hi!

I got a new unitymedia internet connection as a business customer. A Hitron CGNV4 Cable modem router was installed at my premises. The device is capable of Gateway/Router function as well as WLAN (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz). However, as soon as the device registered with Unitymedia in the first time it connected, the routing functionality as well as the WLAN functionality was completely disabled and the web interface does not even give me the option to enable it back. This requires me to setup another WLAN router when the Hitron device is perfectly capable of doing that itself. Is it possible to re-enable the WiFi functionality on the Hitron modem? Is there anyone who has successfully done this?

1 Antwort 1
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
Wenn du eine oder sogar mehrere statische IP(s) gebucht hast, wird das Gateway per Configfile nur noch zum reinen Kabelmodem und du musst zwingend einen Router dahinter installieren.

If you have booked one or even several static IP (s), the gateway via config file only becomes a cable modem and you must install a router behind it.