Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Is this Vodafone Germany Sim card?
a315344690
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I bought a Sim Card from ebay, can you help me to confimed whether this card is authorized or produced by Vodafone Germany? The seller told that this card can use Vodafone mobile network, but I have never seen a card like this from Vodafone. So I really doubt the authenticity of the card. Please help me check and get back to me ASAP.

BR.

Qianyu
simcardsimcard

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

This is NOT a live chat!

And by the way:

No, this is not a Vodafone SIM card - it's one of "Mobilcom Debitel", a Reseller using the Vodafone network.

So you're using the Vodafone mobile network, but you are not customer of Vodafone but from the reseller "Mobilcom Debitel".

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
a315344690
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

anyone can help me?

??

This is NOT a live chat!

And by the way:

No, this is not a Vodafone SIM card - it's one of "Mobilcom Debitel", a Reseller using the Vodafone network.

So you're using the Vodafone mobile network, but you are not customer of Vodafone but from the reseller "Mobilcom Debitel".

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello a315344690,

welcome to our community. Smiley (fröhlich)

Thanks to @reneromann for the solution. Mobilcom Debitel is a reseller which not only provides Vodafone but also Telekom and o2 and has its own customer support.

BR,

DanyG

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!