abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Termination (Leaving Germany)
sawi321
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Team,

I am sorry to write this in English.

Last year I signed up contract with Tablet for 2 years, because the shopkeeper offered me that, and on the 1st September 2017, I am not in Germany anymore, have already in my country and have closed the bank account. I am still paying the invoice from my bank from my country, and I am OK to pay it as it is my obligation to pay until the end of my contract period however, I want to cancel my contract and dont want to renew it, but I have no Idea how to cancel it. I need your help, especially moderator/in who can help me with my issue. thank you 

best regard,

sawi321

7 Antworten 7
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Maybe you can use this form attached. Fill in and sent it back to Vodafone.

do you know the adress of vodafone if I should sent it?

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Vodafone GmbH
Kundenbetreuung/CAS
40875 Ratingen

thank you Pfefferminz for replying 

so I need to download that formulaer, fill it then print it, and then send it by post ?

You can also use the Fax. And have a look into the form. The address and also the fax number you'll find on the form. 😉

Dear Mav1976 , thanks for replying me

If I send the form by fax and by post, do I have to send my abmeldung ? as I am not living in Germany anymore? and it is posible to send it by fax from the country where I am living ?

Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

If I were you I would attach the "Abmeldung".

PS. It does´nt matter from which location you send the fax. Important is that you fill in the form correctly and sign in your name.