How to use CallYa & MeinVeodafone
ekc
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello.  My husband and I recently moved to Germany and we are having a lot of trouble understanding the prepaid Vodafone sim cards we purchased.  We purchased the Sim cards from a Saturn store but it says mobilcom debitel on the back.  The front of the package says the Sim cards contain Callya Talk & SMS AND the CallYa Smartphone Special with 1,5 GB mit 4G and 200 min/sms.  It was the only option we presented with so we did not realize that there are other plans with greater GB and mins/sms.  The Sim cards each cost 9,99 Euros and we were told the sims came loaded with 15 Euros which we were under the impression that the monthly cost of 9,99 Euros was deducted each month to cover our plan.  Since we both have Vodafone's and generally only use our phones to surf while we are on Wifi, we thought our phone needs would be covered for the whole month.  The clerk activated our phones and sent us on our way and before long, we were able to call, text, surf etc. so we thought everythign was ok.  We were very surprised when a few days later we received a message saying we only had a few Euros left and we needed to reload them with more money.  I tried to register on the Vodafone website and use the app to manage our Sim cards, view our usage, change plans, and even add money but I am unable to complete the registration of our phones.  there is also no where on the website that allows me to manage our phones.  I managed to reload our phones with a card I purchased from a grocery store but now I do not know what I need to do next....? Do I need to add more texts or data?  Why did our euros deplete so quickly? And how can I use the website or app to change our phone plan to something more suitable and view our useage so we understand where our euros are going?  
Thank you for any information or assistance you can give me in this matter. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi ekc, 

it's good you checked the back of your sim card.

Yes, your CallYa card is serviced by the help team of Mobilcom Debitel. This is a service provider of its own and not connected to Vodafone

We cannot assist you here or on the Vodafone help line.

Please contact the support team of MobilcomDebitel

Regards

Heike 

Edit: Thread is closed now. Greetz, Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
HeikeF

Hi ekc, 

it's good you checked the back of your sim card.

Yes, your CallYa card is serviced by the help team of Mobilcom Debitel. This is a service provider of its own and not connected to Vodafone

We cannot assist you here or on the Vodafone help line.

Please contact the support team of MobilcomDebitel

Regards

Heike 

Edit: Thread is closed now. Greetz, Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!