Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone contract termination (no longer in Germany)
NaBa2019
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone-Team,

I left Germany a month ago. I have canceled my contract with Vodafone and sent back the router.

As my German bank account is already closed I have made a bank transfer of the remaining payments of 51,31 EUR (which i have its confirmation) to Vodafone bank account.

I have sent many massages and letter to Vodafone cutomer serivce and I always am requreted to write a post in the forum.

I kindly ask to receive a confirmation that you recived the payment and that you confirm the contract termination confirmation by email.

Thank you and best regards,

3 Antworten 3
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi NaBa2019,

please send me the customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message. Please contact me here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Lars,

Thank you for the reply. I have sent you all the details in a private massage.

Lars

Hi NaBa2019,

I can calm you down. You have currently a credit on the customer account in the amount of 51.31 euros. This will be deducted from the next invoices.

The cable router has also been received and delivered to the system. You can view all invoices via the customer portal and also activate a notification by e-mail as soon as a new invoice is available.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!