Update address
Gkorchard
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I left Germany a while ago and now canceled my vodafone kable, I would like to let you know my new address. Where can I update it? 

Thanks

Georgie 

8 Antworten 8
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Georgie,

simply change the address is not possible, since it is a move. Have you already reported it or just quit it?

I'll be glad to help you, but I need some more information.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Grit

Thank you for getting in touch. I have cancelled my vodafone, however I needed to change my address as they might send me some information. I am now living in the UK. Will vodafone send me some post, or can they send it over email? 

Grit

Hello Georgie,

we already have the new address. However, the proof is still missing (deregistration from Germany). The problem is that even with this proof I cannot adjust the termination at the moment. The reason is that your contract shows open items and is therefore blocked.

Please note that the cancellation is subject to the Telecommunications Act (moving date + 3 months) and the invoices must be paid by the end of the contract.

Regards

Grit

Hi Grit 

Please see attached the deregistration from Germany, I send it previously, I am not sure why it wasn't seen before. I was told it was all terminatated, subject to the Telecommunications Act (moving date + 3 months). Is it possible to send my all my invoices that are left to pay? 

Please can you confirm that my Kabel contract is terminated. 

Kind regards

Georgie 

Grit

Hello Georgie,

i don't confirm anything yet, because at first I only asked questions. If and what was done I do not know, because I do not have any data of you yet. And please, stop posting private documents or important data publicly. I have deleted the attachment for data protection reasons.

Send me your name, address, customer number, proof (unsubscribe) and the link to your thread in a private message, I'll have a look at it.

I cannot send you invoices, you can access them in the customer portal.

Regards

Grit

Hi Grit

I am currently trying to send you a private message, however when I click on the link it takes me to your personal home page and not a private message. Do you mind sending me a private message so I am able to resond. 

Thank you

Georgie 

Hello,

follow the link an try

PM.jpg

Hello Georgie,

your contract is already terminated on 24.08.2018. The new address is also stored. It all fits after all. What exactly are you missing?

Regards

Grit