Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unwanted charges on the latest Kabel Rechnung
FlaviaeGoran
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello!

I signed for the Red Internet & Phone 400 Cable a few months ago and had problems with the payments ever since. Every month Vodafone charges me for all sorts of services I never required, and i am tired of always having to call the call center and sending mails to get a refund.
Honestly it's being a nightmare.

I was charged on the latest rechnung four times for a total of almost 16,61 euro under the description "Kombi Bundle Rabatt", 3,99 for "vodafone Sicherheitspaket" and 1,79 for "Kabel Phone Verbindungen".

Can someone please explain what are these services and how can I get a refund? I really only want to pay monthly the 17,99 as according to my contract.

Thanks in advance
3 Antworten 3
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Flaviae,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Vodafone Sicherheitspaket is a secure-paket for your hardware. Please have a look into your order confirmation. You should find the subscription there.

Your contract includes a flatrate to the german landline. All other calls (mobile, special numbers) will be charged. The costs for this you find in your bill under the designation "Kabel Phone Verbindungen".

The amount at "Kombi Bundle Rabatt" should be a credit.

I want to cancel the secure paket. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Kind regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Private Nachricht wurde gesendet.

Nancy

Hello FlaviaeGoran,

thank you for your data.

You canceled your TV contract in December 2017 and the bundle discount will be cancelled. You only get this if you have a contract via Internet & Phone and TV. The discount was credited to your account and corrected later. That's why it's been recalculated now.

I removed the security package on time. You will also receive a confirmation with the appointment.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!