Frage

Antwort

Lösung

TV Charges without TV contract or usage
Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,

I have received a bill from Vodafone for TV charges without even requesting for it and without having the TV device.

Please let me know how to proceed with cancelling it and getting the refund.

Thanks,

Shubhankar

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Shubhankar,

ok, I can only go by the information in the system. But of course I believe you. That's why I've now revoked the contract retroactively. The accrued fees will be credited automatically. Do you have any more questions?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Team,

For your reference, the billing number is xxx

Kindly check and let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,

Shubhankar Das

@Shubhankar Edit: Number deleted. Please do not post personal data in public. Regards, Jens-K

Dear Jens,

Can you please help in resolving the issue. This is the 2nd time its happening with me. Charging for TV when there is no contract and no usage.

Thanks,

Shubhankar

sameer_rao
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Same issue I am facing.

I posted the query a few days back.

Thankfully, I was responded to by in the Forum, hopefully it gets resolved soon and yours too.

Best Regards,

Sameer

Lars

Hi Shubhankar,

We already have your data, so I could take a look at it immediately.

According to the system, on 13.02.2020 a consultant was with you or you were with him. Can you confirm that?

Best regards

Lars

Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Lars,

I have not spoken/met any vodafone consultant on 13.02.2020. In fact I have not spoken to any Vodafone consultant for last 2-3 months.

Thanks,

Shubhankar

Lars

Hi Shubhankar,

ok, I can only go by the information in the system. But of course I believe you. That's why I've now revoked the contract retroactively. The accrued fees will be credited automatically. Do you have any more questions?

Best regards

Lars

Shubhankar
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Many thanks for your help. I received a confirmation that the contract has been terminated.

It would help if you can tell me how to avoid this situation. This has happened twice in two years - getting a contract for TV device without asking for it.

Thanks,

Shubhankar

Lars

Hi Shubhankar,

you're welcome.

I can only give you the tip to check the customer portal regularly to see if anything has changed. If you have questions about rates or similar, it might be better if you always contact us (Community) directly.

Best regards

Lars