No Contract So Far
Nicht anwendbar
Hello, I booked DSL Connection via Check24 and mentioned as I am planning to move the new apartment since from 01-07-2018.

But I got a mail from Unity media that they send the hardware to new apartment now itself and the installation is planned on 19-06-2018?

So far I didn't get any contract from unitymedia and due to that unable to contact the customer care.

Now I want to inform Unitymedia that the hardware need to send after 1st July. 

Appreciate any input on this.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
Unfortunately, you can not specify a desired date either via Check24 or via the Unitymedia homepage. The connection is always realized as fast as possible. Only on the telephone order or in a shop on-site a desired date is possible.

You can still contact customer service anytime, but I would not have much hope. The shipping will probably already be triggered and therefore unstoppable. A new shipment will not work until the shipping service has received the package back and has also reported this to Unitymedia. However, most of the time, the order will be canceled because the parcel will be returned by DHL as a "recipient not identified at the specified address / recipient unknown".

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
Unfortunately, you can not specify a desired date either via Check24 or via the Unitymedia homepage. The connection is always realized as fast as possible. Only on the telephone order or in a shop on-site a desired date is possible.

You can still contact customer service anytime, but I would not have much hope. The shipping will probably already be triggered and therefore unstoppable. A new shipment will not work until the shipping service has received the package back and has also reported this to Unitymedia. However, most of the time, the order will be canceled because the parcel will be returned by DHL as a "recipient not identified at the specified address / recipient unknown".
Nicht anwendbar
Thanks for your update. Let me try with on-site shop to change the shipping date.
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser
You can't change the shipping date yourself.