[English] Billing
amyth
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear team,

I got a DSL internet connection sometime in the last month and am not sure why I have not been debited yet. I would like to know if you need any action from my side? I remember seeing that you have my bank account details too. Please let me know, thank you!

7 Antworten 7
amyth
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Still waiting for a response, please take a look

Seb4sti4n
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @amyth,

welcome to our community! Smiley (fröhlich)

When your contract starts last month, we will charge off the next days.

Did you see your bill in the MeinVodafone-Account (customer center)?

If you don't found or not sure, you can write me private message within your customer number and the customer password.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks @Seb4sti4n  - I just wrote you now!

Tina

Hallo amyth,

nice to see you.

You have a cable internet contract. I still need the following data:

- your full name

- date of brith

- address

Send me the data in a private message.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
amyth
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there!

URGENT URGENT URGENT! Please take a look at your PM. Thank you!!!!!

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi amyth,

thanks for you pm. And now just keep calm and relax. Smiley (fröhlich)

As you can see in your order confirmation and your invoices, you got a credit note from us at the start of the contract. This credit was used up with the first invoices of your contract. Therefore your bank account was not charged until January.

One more request: please do not wait another two months before you answer us. We could have solved these questions about the bill already in November.

And please use the word URGENT in the forum only if you mean the Foreigner song. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi amyth,

thanks for you pm. And now just keep calm and relax. Smiley (fröhlich)

As you can see in your order confirmation and your invoices, you got a credit note from us at the start of the contract. This credit was used up with the first invoices of your contract. Therefore your bank account was not charged until January.

One more request: please do not wait another two months before you answer us. We could have solved these questions about the bill already in November.

And please use the word URGENT in the forum only if you mean the Foreigner song. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!