Device return refused
Masha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My contract got terminated on the 30.08.2019, so, on the 31.08.2019, I sent back the EasyBox I was using, alongside with the previous one (which had been replaced by the first one).
On Monday,I received an email from Vodafone saying that the return was refused, but no reason was stated.
I don't think there was any problem with my package or the devices (except that the oldest one was not working correctly, obviously). Do you know what happened? Is it possible that one of the devices got refused but the other was returned properly?
Thank you very much in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Masha,

I've had a look in your customer account. Your device was an EasyBox 803. That's no rental device. You bought it with the beginning of the contract. We don't want it back. Smiley (fröhlich)

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
DanyG

Hi Masha,

I've had a look in your customer account. Your device was an EasyBox 803. That's no rental device. You bought it with the beginning of the contract. We don't want it back. Smiley (fröhlich)

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Masha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Dany,

Thank you for your reply (and sorry for my late reply!) and also for checking those information. It is very helpful.

Do you know if the package will then be sent back to my address? I don't live there anymore, so I'm afraid it will just get lost 😄 (not that I will miss it )

Have a nice day!

Masha

Seb4sti4n

Hello Masha,

the package has been returned to the sender. So to the address it came from. Another address is not known to us.

Best Regards

Sebastian

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply. Then we'll see what happens!

Best regards,

Masha